dk3_3 TABLE is from a design point of view the same as the TREE TABLE. The only difference is, that the planks on the dk3_3 TABLE are made of glued-togehter planks with straight edges. The TREE TABLE has whole planks with natural edges.
- Jacob Plejdrup, 2009
- Top: Oak, wild oak, smoked oak, walnut or elm
- Legs: Clear lacquered steel or black powder coated steel
- Extension leaf: Oak, wild oak, smoked oak, walnut, elm or MDF
- Length: 140 to 300 cm (according to order)
- Width: 90 or 100 cm
- Height: 72 or 74 cm
- Table top 4 cm (two pieces)
- Extension leaf: 50 cm x 90 cm or 50 cm x 100 cm
- Extension leaf: Solid wood*, reversed glued sticks compared to the table, straight edge. MDF, black, straight edge.
- Tabletop: Solid wood*, glued together, two piece, 4 cm
dk3 is a Danish design furniture company established in 2009. Our collection combines exclusive classic and contemporary furniture from great Danish architects and designers such as Jeppe Utzon, Kaare Klint, Børge Mogensen, Poul Cadovius and others.
We create furniture pieces shaped and crafted by true enthusiasts, always with the ambition to unite the finest carpentry traditions with modern and classic furniture design through the fusion of timeless steel or brass components and high quality wood. The love for organic material and uncompromising focus on quality is evident throughout the entire process, from the first design sketches to the manufacturing in the carpentries, where the furniture is finished and surface treated by hand.