Design has recently begun to reread the last 80s, a period full of hedonistic sings. ludovica and roberto palomba embrace this input in a collection that combines some of this aesthetic hallmarks as straight cast-aluminum structure (here elegantly painted) and damier decoration. the result is an extended project, meant to be used both in private and public areas.
- L+R Palomba
- Headboard in flexible polyurethane foam cold working with metal inserts
- Sommier with structure in painted steel and wood; padding in polyurethane foam
- Feet in polished cast aluminum or painted in bronzed pewter color
- Fabric or leather fixed cover
- Width: 222 cm / 87.4 inch
- Depth: 221 cm / 87 inch
- Height: 112 cm / 44 inch
- Base Height: 31 cm / 12.2 inch
- Mattress is not included
- Indoor use only
Driade is an aesthetic lab in continuous search for beauty in living space. The vast Driade catalogue includes home, garden and public spaces furniture. pieces of art and objects for daily use, souls that blend each other harmoniously. all this makes Driade unique in design world. The aesthetic lab is the result of the desire to introduce experimentation into mass-produced products. The search for creativity in each product constitutes the mission of the enterprise itself. Driade creates products that are unique, eclectic, eccentric but at the same time elegant, timeless and, above all, joyful. Within this alchemy of means of expression and sensations, everyone finds a Driade that it looks like him.