The 45 ADJ family, the 45 ADJ LED 1 features the collection’s sleek and streamlined design, offering direct or indirect light to illuminate your outdoor space.
- Body, head and cap are extruded anti corodal 6010 aluminum alloy with phosphochromed non-corrosive protection.
- Reflector is die-cast 46100 aluminum with a surface finish obtained by means of a vacuum aluminization process.
- The diffusers are available in opal white, or in transparent finish whenever high efficiency is required; the engineering plastics (PC or APEC) used are injection-molded, UV-stabilized.
- The mechanical joint has two die-cast 46100 aluminum alloy flanges with "yellow alodine" non-corrosive protection
- Length: 7.8 inch
- Height: 7.8 inch
- Width: 3.3 inch
- Depth: 2.3 inch
- 9W Power LED 3000K 540lm CRI 80
- Environment: Indoor/Outdoor - Wet Locations
After first opening its doors in 1971 Flos acquired brands and opened a new factory on a path to bring cutting edge creativity to the interior lighting industry. Their later collaborations with Achille Castiglioni in the 80's established Flos in the market by developing a family of lighting, the Brera Series. Later partnerships with contemporary talent including Philippe Starck, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Marc Newson, Piero Lissoni, Marcel Wanders, Patricia Urquiola and many others continued to propel Flos as a leader in modern interior lighting. Pairing with talented design professionals has become a core element of the company's mandate and extends to all areas of its brand including promotional activities and artful photography.
Having received much critical acclaim, Flos is a five time winner of the Compasso d'Oro Industrial Design Award and have secured commissions to illuminate several of Europe's great historical and architectural sites including Venice's Palazzo Grassi and the City of Amsterdam archives.
Today, Flos is a top choice amongst consumers for both private residences and commercial lighting applications. A versatile catalogue paired with a long standing reputation and design history makes Flos products a perfect addition to any space.
Flos 45 ADJ LED 1 Outdoor Lamp Designed by:
- Tim Derhaag , 2004
Tim Derhaag graduated with a BA at ArtEZ Arnhem (1997) & MA at the Royal College of Art London (1999). He received his first project through Jasper Morrison to design a cocktailbar in London (1999). In 2001 he moved to Amsterdam to open Tim Derhaag Design Studio. He works on concepts, interior designs and products for a variety of clients.
Tim Derhaag met FLOS in Bovezzo during the summer of 2002, and presented his 45 outdoor lighting collection in Milan (2004). He was nominated for the Compasso D’Oro in 2008. In 2009 he presented the Fool Moon lamp during Euroluce in Milan. He designed Townhouse Hotel Maastricht in 2009, which won the ‘Best New Hotel Concept’ (2009) and the Dutch Hotel Award (2011).