Professional table lamp with patented asymmetric optics. The special patented lens exceeds regular lighting standards for application in work and study environments, producing lighting values on the work surface greater than 1000 lux with high glare protection and minimum flickering.
- Vincent Van Duysen, 2020
- Die cast aluminum
- Height: 35 cm / 13.8 inch
- Top Width: 12 cm / 4.7 inch
- Base Width: 15.5 cm / 6.1 inch
- LED x 8W CRI 90
- External power supply included with 1500-mm cable
- Optional charging: USB-C connection integrated into the base of the device to recharge compatible devices
- An ON/OFF-dimmer switch is integrated into the base and features a timer
- cUL Listed
After first opening its doors in 1971 Flos acquired brands and opened a new factory on a path to bring cutting edge creativity to the interior lighting industry. Their later collaborations with Achille Castiglioni in the 80's established Flos in the market by developing a family of lighting, the Brera Series. Later partnerships with contemporary talent including
Having received much critical acclaim, Flos is a five time winner of the Compasso d'Oro Industrial Design Award and have secured commissions to illuminate several of Europe's great historical and architectural sites including Venice's Palazzo Grassi and the City of Amsterdam archives.
Today, Flos is a top choice amongst consumers for both private residences and commercial lighting applications. A versatile catalogue paired with a long standing reputation and design history makes Flos products a perfect addition to any space.