In 1952 Mogensen built onto the Søborg series with a steel-framed version, a design that he viewed as a reflection on international modernism.
- Børge Mogensen
- Steel Frame, Plywood Seat
- Width: 62 cm / 24.4 inch
- Depth: 50 cm / 19.8 inch
- Height: 78 cm / 30.7 inch
- Seat Height: 45 cm / 17.7 inch
- Fredericia Furniture warranties that purchased product(s) will be free from manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years
Fredericia began as a thoroughly Danish design house, born of a proud heritage. A heritage of unfaltering dedication to the perfection and progression of the design craft. Simple principles guide us along in our ambition to create and deliver a collection that we believe will be the modern originals of tomorrow. Simple principles that honour outstanding quality through a careful selection of materials, functionality and attention to detail. We are proud of our collaborations with a carefully chosen circle of international designers, all renown for their exceptional level of design integrity, as well as our ability to identify and nurture talent. All with the ambition of creating contemporary design that is always beautifully crafted, relevant and aesthetically intriguing.
- Thomas Graversen, CEO Fredericia