The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored, elegant minimalism with details that balance fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Sofa offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tightback frame and seat cushions that seem to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. Two bolsters on the sofa offer additional style and comfort, while the sturdy, steel reinforced FSC®-Certified frame ensures that Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments.
- Seat and bolster cushions are made with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel
- Width: 218 cm / 86 inch
- Depth: 89 cm / 35 inch
- Height: 76 cm / 30 inch
- Seat Height: 43 cm / 17 inch
- Add the Foundry Ottoman (sold separately) to the Foundry Sofa to create the Foundry Bi-Sectional
- The tightback sofa has two removable seat cushions, and comes with two loose bolster cushions
- Seat cushions securely attach to the deck by hook and loop fasteners
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested
Shipping charge will be priced during checkout.
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.