Combining fluid curves and tailored lines, the Hilary Chair is a contemporary take on mid-century Scandinavian style. A channel-stitch detail on the backrest adds subtle interest and unbroken piping along the arms and back emphasizes Hilary’s sculptural form. With its high back support and splayed angular wood base, the Hilary is designed for relaxing in style. Constructed with kiln-dried FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Splayed angular wood base provides architectural detail.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame.
- Width: 79 cm / 31 inch
- Depth: 89 cm / 35 inch
- Height: 97 cm / 38 inch
- Seat Height: 40 cm / 16 inch
- Features unbroken, tailored piping along the arms and back.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Shipping charge will be priced during checkout.
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.