The Silverlake Upholstery Collection is a Scandinavian-inspired seating design that strikes an elegant balance between minimalist styling and a casual, inviting feel. The design features a slender tuxedo frame, and plush seat and back cushions filled with our eco-friendly, signature PET fill. The back and side cushions can be adjusted to your preferred angle, while the generous seat depth enhances the sofa’s comfort. Subtle features like pleated fabric details on cushion corners and architectural, black powder-coated steel legs complete Silverlake’s laid-back modern aesthetic. The collection is a restful haven for any busy home, office or lobby. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood
- Legs are made from black powder-coated flat bar steel.
- Width: 183 cm / 72 inch
- Depth: 95 cm / 37.5 inch
- Height: 76 cm / 30 inch
- Seat Height: 41 cm / 16 inch
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground
- Front face of the back and bolster cushions and the top edge of the seat cushions have no visible seams which adds to the minimal look
- Back and bolster cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Light assembly required
- All joints have been stress tested
Shipping charge will be priced during checkout.
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.