Channeling classic mid-century style with the relaxed ambiance of 1970’s Modernism, the Solana Triangular Coffee Table showcases solid wood craftsmanship and sculptural beauty. The organic curves of the tabletop rest upon angular legs, creating a pleasing contrast unified by the warmth of the smooth wood grain. Visible joinery details—seamless wedged tenon joints in the top, finger joint detailing in the legs—add subtle interest to this refined accent piece. Part of the Solana Table Series, it is designed to nest with the Solana Oval Coffee Table or Solana End Table.
- Crafted from solid Walnut or Ash
- Solid ash is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Water-based, clear coat finish
- Width: 84 cm / 33 inch
- Depth: 82 cm / 32 inch
- Height: 36 cm / 14 inch
- Nests with Solana Oval Coffee Table and Solana End Table
- Exposed, wedged tenon joinery on a CNC-routered tabletop
- Solid, angled legs showcase finger-joint detailing
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Simple assembly required
- Each Solana Table features its own distinct grain pattern, these variations make each design unique
Shipping charge will be priced during checkout.
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.