The Wireframe End Table is a functional accent piece which evokes the 3D wireframe models used by designers and animators. It features a walnut-finished, exposed ply top and bottom surface, and black, powder-coated steel grid framework. An opening in the side allows for attractive storage of cushions, blankets, books, or clutter.
- Black, powder-coated steel grid framework
- Top and bottom platforms are fine, cross-grained plywood with exposed edges
- Water-based, clear coat finish
- Platforms are finished top and bottom in Walnut
- Diameter: 50 cm / 20 inch
- Height: 49 cm / 19 inch
- Bumpers on the bottom of frame to protect hardwood floors
Shipping charge will be priced during checkout.
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.