Built with the user in mind, A Series offers a wide breadth of application and aesthetic options for the highest levels of design, functionality, and price scalability. It enhances workplace flexibility by easily adapting to different workstyles and aesthetic requirements. Built to be strong, durable, and secure, A Series is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Steffen Lipsky
- Top - Material/Finish: • Laminate or Wood
- End Panels - Material/Finish: • Laminate or Wood
- Interior Vertical Divider - Material/Finish: • Laminate or Wood
- Back Panel - Material/Finish: • Painted Steel
- Bottom Panel - Material/Finish: • Painted Steel
- Adjustable Shelf - Material/Finish: • Painted Steel
- Box Drawer - Drawer Front Material/Finish: • Laminate, Wood
- Hinged Doors - Door Material/Finish: • Laminate, Wood
- Linear Pull • Finished in Brushed nickel.
Left-Handed and Right-Handed
Height: 26 inch (66 cm) x Depth: 14 5/8 inch (37.1 cm) x Width: 48 inch (121.9 cm)
- Height: 26 inch (66 cm) x Depth: 14 5/8 inch (37.1 cm) x Width: 60 inch (152.4 cm)
- Height: 26 inch (66 cm) x Depth: 14 5/8 inch (37.1 cm) x Width: 72 inch (1182.9 cm)
- Full-extension steel ball-bearing drawer slides – Enable complete drawer access and smooth operation
- Hinged cabinet door – Pivot/swing with self-closing hinges that open 100 degrees for unhindered access
- Credenza is freestanding and does not require a counterweight.
Care & Maintenance:-
- Clean all surfaces frequently with a soft, water-dampened cloth, wiping with the grain. Use coasters under hot objects such as coffeepots and cups (avoid temperature extremes). Life objects to move them. Immediately remove all liquids on wood surfaces by blotting them dry (moisture is not your furniture's friend!). Use a protective desk pad under all writing areas and business machines. Level the product to prevent items from sliding across surface (and allow better movement of drawer slides). Don't
- Use paper towels as this will scratch the surface. Clean or wipe against the grain. Expose the furniture to extreme heat, cold or humidity variations (keep away from radiators, air conditioning vents, humidifiers, fireplaces, etc.) Pull items across the wood as this will scratch the surface. Expose the furniture to strong sunlight (this will accelerate changes in the color of the wood furniture). Use harsh solvents - they might cause the finish to deteriorate. Use glass cleaners or waxes. Allow water to stand on the wood surface.
Work happens everywhere. Haworth designs and manufactures product solutions that help you create inspiring spaces where people can perform their best—at work, on the go, and at home.