The Garment lounge chair is a study in how to “dress” a piece of furniture by defying convention. A single piece of textile is loosely folded around a distinctively organic form, creating creases that enhance the sense of visual softness. Garment is a fashionable presence in lounges, lobbies, meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and even gardens.
- Garment’s Structure is Comprised of a Metal Frame, Covered in Molded Polyurethane and Upholstered.
- The Feet are Black Painted Aluminum.
- Height: 71.6 cm / 28.2 inch
- Width: 109.7 cm / 43.2 inch
- Depth: 65.2 cm / 25.7 inch
- Seat Height: 40.6 cm / 16 inch
Cappellini Garment Lounge Chair Designed by:
- Benjamin Hubert , 2012
Born in the UK in 1984, Benjamin Hubert studied at Loughborough University and graduated in 2006 in Industrial Design and Technology; he founded his studio in 2007 in London. The studio specializes in materials driven, process led, industrial design across furniture and lighting sectors working with international manufacturers in Europe.