The subtle contours and slight recline of the Spring lounge chair provide comfort and support in a lean form. A headrest and footrest can be added for real lounging. Use them in lobbies, lounges, libraries, community places, and huddle spaces.
- Erwan Bouroullec, 2000
- The structure of the chair is comprised of a metal frame with rigid, molded polyurethane.
- The padding is comprised of polyurethane foam.
- The base is satined stainless steel with black polyethylene glides.
- The swinging footrest is made of poplar plywood.
- The adjustable headrest has a stainless steel mechanism, and is padded and upholstered to match the chair.
- Height: 90.6 cm / 35.7 inch
- Width: 77.9 cm / 30.7 inch
- Depth: 119.8 cm / 47.2 inch
- Seat Height: 33 cm / 13 inch
- Spring lounge chairs can be upholstered in one or two colors of the same material type (e.g. two different fabrics, or two different colors of leather, but not one fabric and one leather).