Chancellor chairs welcome you with the warm embrace of Pelle Frau® Color System leather. Chancellor comprises executive and manager desk chairs on casters and sled-based chairs for conferences and visitors. Executive and managerial chairs feature a streamlined look, because adjustment mechanisms are built into the underside.
- Structure is Molded Polyurethane Foam with A Metal Insert
- Padded with Multi-density Foam and Quilted Polyester
- A Syncron Turning Mechanism Adjusts Tilting Tension
- Height: 118-129 cm / 46.5-50.7inch
- Seat Height: 45-56 cm / 17.7-22 inch
- Arm Height: 66-77 cm / 26-30.2 inch
- Width: 76 cm / 30 inch
- Depth: 68 cm / 26.7 inch
- The five spoke, height adjustable swivel base is available with soft casters that are selfbraking.
- If contrasting stitching is specified, the stitching will be grey for white or black leather. For all other colors, the contrasting stitching will be beige.
Internationally recognized for high-quality, handcrafted furniture, Poltrona Frau’s furniture making stems from its long history of producing leather. Renzo Frau founded Poltrona Frau in 1912 when early designs, such as the Frau Armchair, reflected the emerging Art Deco styling. Over the last century, Poltrona Frau has integrated modern materials with production techniques relying upon the expertise of generations of artisans.
Poltrona Frau Chancellor High Back Executive Chair Designed by:
- Lievore Altherr Molina , 2008
Lievore Altherr Molina
Alberto Lievore - Argentina, 1948 / Jeanette Altherr - Germany, 1965 / Manel Molina - Spain, 1964
Lievore Altherr Molina is a product design consulting and art direction, international studio. It was established in 1991 by the merging of its three partners: Alberto Lievore, Jeannette Altherr and Manel Molina.Since its founding, the studio has been devoted to product design, consulting and the art direction of various companies, always offering individualised solutions.
Throughout the years the studio has been recognised for its furniture design, its interior design projects, its products, and packaging. Simultaneously, the studio has developed an intense teaching practice, giving seminars and training courses to new professionals at various Spanish universities and other organisations.
The studio has been awarded many national and international awards, including Spain’s National Design Award in 1999. Lievore Altherr Molina has exhibited their work in Barcelona, Cologne, Chicago, Stockholm, Helsinki, Lisbon, London, Lousiana, Madrid, Malmö, Milan, New York, Paris and Tokyo. Their ideas and projects are regularly published in the most prestigious design magazines around the world.