Luxurious yet informal, Ginger Ale is a simplified version of Poltrona Frau’s Ginger chair. The inner shell surface is upholstered in soft and supple Pelle Frau® Color System leather. The chair is sophisticated and compact, appropriate for visitor, meeting, or dining areas.
- Roberto Lazzeroni, 2012
- The Outer Shell is Made of Molded Thermoplastic Composite Polymer.
- The Seat and Back are Padded with Polyurethane Foam and Upholstered in Leather.
- The Four Metal Legs are Made of Steel and Rest on Transparent, Adjustable Glides with Felt Pads.
- Height: 78.7 cm / 31 inch
- Width: 62.7 cm / 24.7 inch
- Depth: 55.1 cm / 21.7 inch
- Seat Height: 44.9 cm / 17.7 inch
- Arm Height: 64.7 cm / 25.5 inch
An international design brand of ‘Made in Italy’ perfection and excellence. Since 1912, the general public has always and immediately associated the name Frau with the idea of quality and design furnishing and seating in particular. A name that is so characteristic and instantly linked to German sounds, but which is, in actual fact, simply that of the company’s founder, Sardinian-born Renzo Frau, who, over time, has successfully taken the 'Made in Italy’ style and quality beyond national confines. There have been a great many important moments in the history of Poltrona Frau, and they have all contributed in some way to creating the legend of this company that was founded in Turin and is today a citizen of the world.