Five backs, four arms. One chair.
Designed by William Schacht, Composites seating is an elegant as well as practical series of integrated wood chairs that transcends traditional, contemporary, and transitional environments. The Composites chair frame is available in five back and four arm styles, giving a precise look to private offices, conference rooms, and reception areas.
- Constructed of Maple hardwood.
- Seat is HR foam over a webbed panel.
- The upholstered back frame insert is webbed and padded with foam.
- Seat Height: 18 1/2 Inch / 247 cm
- Height: 33 3/4 Inch / 485.7 cm
- Depth: 23 Inch / 8.4 cm
- Width: 22 3/8 Inch / 856.8 cm
- Seat Depth: Inch / 45.7 cm
- Maple hardwood frame. Seat frame rails are mortise and tenoned, cross locked with dowels, reinforced with corner blocks.
Work happens everywhere. Haworth designs and manufactures product solutions that help you create inspiring spaces where people can perform their best—at work, on the go, and at home.