Easy and efficient: Hop's adjustment control system lets you position your desktop exactly where you want it. Operation is whisper-quiet, using two dependable motors and a sophisticated track and guidance system, the mechanism lifts and lowers at an efficient 1.4 inches per second. Dependable and affordable, Hop doesn’t compromise when it comes to performance and quality.
Hop worksurfaces are available in Haworth finishes, including laminates, veneers, and nine powder-coat options. Eedgeband and powder-coat (to be used with powder-coat tops only). With telescoping and expandable bases, you can adjust not only the height of Hop tables, but the width as well-from 43-70 inches.
The Hop table supports up to 250 pounds, including the worksurface. It has a height adjustment range of 25.7 - 51.3 inches. The base width expands and contracts to accommodate various worksurface sizes and shapes for better customization.
- Wood, Metal, Laminate Surfaces
- Height: 65.2-130.3 cm / 25.7-51.3 inch
- Width: 116.8, 147.3 or 175.2 cm / 46, 58 or 69 inch
- Depth: 58.4-73.6 cm / 23-29 inch
- *Note: Installation Required
- Made in Mississippi, USA
- Produced in an ISO 14001 Certified Manufacturing Facility
- Wood: The individual characteristics and natural variations of wood make every piece of Haworth wood furniture one of a kind. We’ve treated your furniture with the finest finishes to preserve its unique beauty. Now it’s your turn – treat your furniture with a little tender loving care, and it will be good to you for many years to come
Work happens everywhere. Haworth designs and manufactures product solutions that help you create inspiring spaces where people can perform their best—at work, on the go, and at home.