Beautifully Simple and Thoughtfully Designed: Beautifully simple and thoughtfully designed, Planes will change the way you look at collaborative spaces. Its clean, linear design allows for more than 80,000 distinct combinations to suit your objectives and aesthetic. And with a multi-faceted family of tables, credenzas, and more, Planes provides unparalleled breadth and flexibility to create exactly the environment you need.
Planes integrates seamlessly with our systems furniture, moveable walls, casegoods, and architectural elements. From its human-scaled dimensions to the materials and finishes, Planes effortlessly brings greater continuity to any space.
Impeccable Impression: From a single table to a fully furnished conference or multipurpose room, Planes makes an impeccable, professional impression within any budget. Sizes integrate seamlessly with the dimensions of other Haworth product lines. Clean alignment encourages use in multiples.
Attentively Detailed: The breadth of the Planes collection allows tremendous flexibility to support any application. Draw on tables, credenzas, media carts, podiums, and more to create a fully adaptable space that conforms to your aesthetic. From sophisticated, formal conference rooms to athletic multi-purpose environments, choose precisely the Planes elements, finishes, and options you need.
Seamlessly Integrating: Planes’ far-ranging materials, finishes, and glass offering integrates seamlessly with other Haworth lines.From high-end, formal conference rooms to roll-up-the-sleeves meeting spaces,Planes makes it easy to apply a uniform aesthetic throughout the landscape. Create consistency from walls and systems to tables and beyond.
Great Alone- Better Together: As part of Haworth’s universal product platform, Planes integrates readily with Compose® systems, Enclose® moveable walls, and the Patterns™ architectural system, as well as the surrounding architecture. It’s one more way Haworth helps you create spaces that perform beautifully today, and adapt easily to changes down the road.
- Dan West
- Height: 48.2 cm / 19 inch
- Width: 121.9-182.8 cm / 48-72 inch
- Depth: 50.8 cm / 20 inch
- *Note: Installation Required
- Clean all surfaces frequently with a soft, water-dampened cloth, wiping with the grain. Use coasters under hot objects such as coffeepots and cups (avoid temperature extremes). Life objects to move them. Immediately remove all liquids on wood surfaces by blotting them dry (moisture is not your furniture's friend!). Use a protective desk pad under all writing areas and business machines. Level the product to prevent items from sliding across surface (and allow better movement of drawer slides). Don't
- Use paper towels as this will scratch the surface. Clean or wipe against the grain. Expose the furniture to extreme heat, cold or humidity variations (keep away from radiators, air conditioning vents, humidifiers, fireplaces, etc.) Pull items across the wood as this will scratch the surface. Expose the furniture to strong sunlight (this will accelerate changes in the color of the wood furniture). Use harsh solvents - they might cause the finish to deteriorate. Use glass cleaners or waxes. Allow water to stand on the wood surface.
Care & Maintenance:-
Work happens everywhere. Haworth designs and manufactures product solutions that help you create inspiring spaces where people can perform their best—at work, on the go, and at home.