From the second you sit down, Soji brings your body and mind into sync—so you can enjoy healthier levels of performance, no matter where you work. Soji is a highly-adjustable task chair with more ergonomic options than most in its class. Designed for a wide range of people, spaces, and modes of work, Soji supports employees with effortless comfort and efficiently satisfies workplace strategies for better well-being.
- Seat Hieght: 16.4 Inch to 21.0 Inch
- Low position Seat Hieght: 14.75 Inch to 17.5 Inch
- Height: 39 Inch to 44 Inch
- Depth: 27 Inch
- Width: 28 Inch
- Seat Width: 20 Inch
- Arm Height: 7.4 Inch to 11.4 Inch
- Seat Deapth: 16.25 Inch to 18.75 Inch
- *Note: If mesh is Carbon (XT-1), lumbar will be black.
- Fits a wide range of users – Offers comfort and ergonomic support for the 5th to the 95th percentile of users—from 5' tall and 90 lbs. to 6' 4" and 275 lbs.
- Simple ergonomic adjustments – Easy-to-operate controls provide individualized ergonomic control and comfort to promote well-being.
- Height-adjustable patented lumbar support – Lets users position the lumbar pad to fit the natural curvature of the spine for improved lower back support.
- Waterfall seat edge – Minimizes pressure on the back of the legs for comfort and good circulation.
- Multiple arm options – Available in fixed, height-adjustable, 4D, and armless options.
- Intelligent synchro tilt – Synchronized tilt with unlimited tension control to offer a broad range of users a comfortable reclined posture.
- Forward tilt – Allows the seat pan to move downward from its initial position, for varying posture throughout the day.
- Back lock – Allows the chair to lock in the upright position to support more workstyles.
Work happens everywhere. Haworth designs and manufactures product solutions that help you create inspiring spaces where people can perform their best—at work, on the go, and at home.