The Very Drafting Stool balances residential with office, craft with technology and clean geometry with contour and comfort. This chair is perfect when paired with a high desk for easy sit-to-stand work comfort. The Very Drafting Stool is a high-design piece for people who love to get things done. The perforations in the back are mathematically designed to flex and moved with the user, provided a more comfortable service than any typical polymer back. Check out the Upholstered and Tetro options for options with even more support.
Plain and boring home office chairs ends here! Brighten up your workspace with one of our eight fantastic and invigorating chair colors. Feeling adventurous? Put a perfectly harmonizing upholstered seat pad on it to make it the perfect fit. Colors to fit all personalities and office styles without sacrificing quality and comfort The visual lightness of the chair prohibit it from dominating the space it sits in and offers options of color and surface material to help create a cohesive range of interior spaces.Intentional Design
The Very Drafting Stool can fit just about anyone just about anywhere, as designers Michael Welsh and Nicolai Czumaj-Bront had envisioned. Whether hanging out at the cafe or having or working late on that special project, the Drafting Stool is always the simplest solution. Its wide range of applications make it the perfect chair to keep around.Clean Connections
When designing the Very Home Office Chair, Michael Welsh and Nicolai Czumaj-Bront wanted to create a product that appeared visually clean cut and simple. They accomplished just that, with simple and strong connections at all points on the chair. This is especially evident at the sharp and refined arms.
- Metal, Leather, Polymers
- Height: 116.8 cm / 46 inch
- Width: 55.3 cm / 21.8 inch
- Depth: 58.4 cm / 23 inch
- Made in Mississippi, USA
- Produced in an ISO 14001 Certified Manufacturing Facility
- Polymers (Plastic Shell of Chair): Use a mild detergent and warm water; apply with a soft clean cloth. Hard scrubbing with brushes may harm the surface so is not recommended. Remove any soapy residue with clean water and clean cloth.
- Upholstery: These fabrics are colorfast when using standard wet and dry processes and are also resistant to most spot-cleaning solvents. Oil or grease spots will respond to mild solvent or dry cleaning agents. A blotting technique should be sufficient to remove most spots. Accumulated dirt and grime spots can be removed with a mild detergent or upholstery shampoo. Rinse well with a clean sponge to remove traces of the water-based cleaning agent, but do not soak the substrate, if possible. Fabric will dry very quickly. Avoid excessive brushing or rubbing to prevent pilling of the fabric surface. Most stains can be removed with lukewarm water and a mild soap. Then wipe the leather with a damp cloth and dry with a soft, dry cloth. Saddle soaps, polish, or wax should never be used. For general maintenance, dust the leather surface just as you would furniture.
Work happens everywhere. Haworth designs and manufactures product solutions that help you create inspiring spaces where people can perform their best—at work, on the go, and at home.