The Very Home Office chair balances residential with office, craft with technology and clean geometry with contour and comfort. The visual lightness of the chair prohibits it from dominating the space it sits in and offers options of color and surface material to help create a cohesive interior space.
The travesty of plain and boring home office chairs ends here! Brighten up your home office with one of our eight fantastic and invigorating chair colors. Feeling adventurous? Put a pleasing and harmonizious upholstered seat pad on it to make it the perfect fit. Very features colors to fit all personalities and office styles without sacrificing quality and comfort.Very Comfortable
The Very Home can be characterized by unexpected comfort. The optional upholstered seat pad combined with a weight-assisted recline mechanism and flexible seat back make this chair a perfect fit for a home desk chair solution.Intentional Design
When Michael Welsch and Nicolai Czumaj-Bront began creating the design for Very, they set out to make a chair that worked with architecture, unlike many of its competitors. Very incorporates consistent architectural forms that make the chair look beautiful in every setting. At its profile, the Very is as sleek and sharp as they come. Its sophisticated body, dressed in any of our premium materials, creates a distinct look that is impossible to find anywhere else.Clean Connections
When designing the Very Home office chair, Michael Welsh and Nicolai Czumaj-Bront wanted to create a product that appeared visually clean cut and simple. They accomplished just that, with simple and strong connections at all points on the chair. This is especially evident at the sharp and refined arms.
- Metal, Polymer, Upholstery
- Height: 93.7 cm / 36.9 inch
- Width: 55.3 cm / 21.8 inch
- Depth: 67.8 cm / 26.7 inch
- Flexible Seat Back
- Pneumatic Height Adjustment and 5-Star Base
- Low-base range 14.4″(366mm)-19.4(493mm).
- Polished Aluminum Components
- Made in Michigan, USA
- Produced at an ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facility
- Warranty: Twelve Years
- Polymers (Plastic Shell of Chair): Use a mild detergent and warm water; apply with a soft clean cloth. Hard scrubbing with brushes may harm the surface so is not recommended. Remove any soapy residue with clean water and clean cloth.
- Fabric Upholstery: These fabrics are colorfast when using standard wet and dry processes and are also resistant to most spot-cleaning solvents. Oil or grease spots will respond to mild solvent or dry cleaning agents. A blotting technique should be sufficient to remove most spots. Accumulated dirt and grime spots can be removed with a mild detergent or upholstery shampoo. Rinse well with a clean sponge to remove traces of the water-based cleaning agent, but do not soak the substrate, if possible. Fabric will dry very quickly. Avoid excessive brushing or rubbing to prevent pilling of the fabric surface. Most stains can be removed with lukewarm water and a mild soap. Then wipe the leather with a damp cloth and dry with a soft, dry cloth. Saddle soaps, polish, or wax should never be used. For general maintenance, dust the leather surface just as you would furniture.
Work happens everywhere. Haworth designs and manufactures product solutions that help you create inspiring spaces where people can perform their best—at work, on the go, and at home.