The Very Task balances craft with technology and clean geometry with contour and comfort. This task chair is equipped with our patented asymmetrical lumbar support, and the breatheable suspension mesh back is built to react in ways your body specifically needs for optimal comfort.
Very is as at-home in your residence as it is at HQ. Proven quality and durability make Very a mainstay feature in boardrooms, while the superior comfort and timeless design make it a favorite for the home office. Whether fully loaded with 4D arms and Lumbar, or configured with fixed arms and no lumbar to highlight it's minimal form.
Very is also made with the earth in mind. It is constructed in the USA with more than 60% recycled material, and it's 98% recyclable. When you’re ready to part with Very several years down the road, you will be able to disassemble Very within 20 minutes. Or, we’ll be happy to recycle it for you.Very Fantastic
Whether you prefer classic or colorful, bright or dark, polished or plastic, this chair is able to satisfy your very unique palette. With 10 fabrics, 5 leathers and 6 meshes to choose from, the possibilities are endless. Not quite sure? Select one of our in-house designers' top picks or go ahead and make up your own creation with our "Customize Your Chair" option.Magic Mesh
Ok it's not magic but "tons and tons of engineering" isn't an alliteration. Your back isn't a flat board, and your chair shouldn't treat it that way. Our tuned mesh is woven and stretched using a propriety process that provides an adapting surface to fit the organic shape of your spine. Outfit Very with our asymmetrical lumbar to turn Very Task into an ergonomists dream. Our patented lumbar support is not only unique, but necessary- about 70% of users in the research done by the Human Performance Institute at Western Michigan University prefer having more support on one side of their spine.
When Michael Welsh and Nicolai Czumaj-Bront began creating the design for Very, they set out to make a chair that worked with architecture, unlike many of its competitors. Very incorporates consistent architectural forms that make the chair look beautiful in every setting. At its profile, the Very Task is as sleek and sharp as they come. Its sophisticated body, dressed in any of our premium materials, creates a distinct look that is impossible to find anywhere else. More than just looks, good design is functional and lasting; Very is backed by our industry leading 12 year, 24/7, multiple shift warranty. We aren' the only ones who think that Very Task is gorgeous. It is the winner of the GOOD Design Award, IDEA Gold Award, Reddot Design Award, FX International Interior Design Award, and is Greenguard Gold and BIFMA Level 3 certified.Designed for Performance
The Very Task chair features all of the best ergonomic functions, allowing users to experience maximum comfort for extended periods of time. This includes our patented asymmetrical lumbar support, 4-dimensional arms, optional headrest, 20-degree chair recline, 3-point tilt, backlock, adjustable tilt tension and adjustable seat depth. All of these functions ensure that the Very Task can be adjusted easily to fit you body perfectly.
- Metal, Polymer, Upholstery
- Overall Height 39 inch - 44 inch 991 mm - 1118 mm
- Overall Depth 26 inch / 660 mm
- Overall Width 27 inch / 686 mm
- Seat Height 16 inch - 21 inch 406 mm - 533 mm
- Seat Width 19 inch / 483 mm
- Back: Mesh with optional upholstered back jacket.
- Seat: Standard upholstered with foam.
- Seat Type: Standard depth adjustable range 16″-19″ (406mm-483mm).
- Base: Standard plastic or optional painted five-star aluminum base or optional polished aluminum.
- Optional low base 14″-17″(356mm-432mm) (not available in high polished)
- Arms: 4D, Height Adjustable arms, fixed arms with soft arm caps. Armless model available.
- Mechanism: Balanced 3-point tilt; standard tilt tension.
- Height adjustment: Pneumatic or low-position pneumatic.
- Task chair seat height adjusts 5″(127mm) from 16″ to 21″(406mm to 533mm) in standard models. Low-position adjusts 14″ to 17″(356 to 432mm).
- Standard Back lock.
- Optional Forward Tilt: 5 degrees downward from initial position.
- Optional Adjustable Lumbar: 4″ adjustment, flexible support.
- Optional Headrest: Height adjustable with articulating movement.
- Casters: Five-star base with casters: hard (black or two-tone (fog and gray), soft (black).
- Headrest sent not attached.
- Made in Mississippi, USA
- Produced in an ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facility
- Warranty: Twelve Years
Care & Maintenance:
- Seat Fabric and Back Mesh: These fabrics are colorfast when using standard wet and dry cleaning processes and are also resistant to most spot-cleaning solvents.
- Dry soils: vacuum surfaces regularly to prevent sand, dust, ash, and dry dirt from being worked into the fabrics.
- Wet soils: use commercially available water-based upholstery detergents to clean mud, spills, food, and so on. Follow directions on package.
- Oily spills: grease, tar, greasy foods, etc. may require cleaning with a solvent cleaner or solvent-fortified detergent. Follow directions on package.
- Leather: Most stains can be removed with lukewarm water and a mild soap. Then wipe the leather with a damp cloth and dry with a soft, dry cloth. Saddle soaps, polish, or wax should never be used. For general maintenance, dust the leather surface just as you would furniture.
- Polymer: Use a mild detergent and warm water; apply with a soft clean cloth. Hard scrubbing with brushes may harm the surface so is not recommended. Remove any soapy residue with clean water and clean cloth.
- Metal: Clean with lukewarm water and a mild detergent as needed. After washing, rinse with clean water on a soft cloth, and dry with a clean soft cloth.
Work happens everywhere. Haworth designs and manufactures product solutions that help you create inspiring spaces where people can perform their best—at work, on the go, and at home.