Float is a height-adjustable sit-stand table that meets the demands of healthier work environments. Float offers more height adjustability, a greater weight accommodation range, and more work surface options than any other counterbalance table. And, with architectural lines that belie its sophisticated functionality, it's all achieved without a clunky support beam that can obstruct leg space.
- Made from recyclable steel and aluminum
- Provides an industry-leading 20” of height adjustability (27” to 47” from the floor, excluding tabletop thickness)
- Accommodates tabletop widths from 48” to 72” and depths from 24” to 30”, including tabletops from most manufacturers
- The Humanscale Float Table may be specified without a worksurface top. Please contact us to order that option.
- Worksurface knife edge not available for all sizes nor for any wood veneer
- Unmatched performance and ease of use encourage deskbound workers to regularly alternate between sitting and standing postures for long-term health.
- Simple, single-handed counterbalance weight adjustment instantly accommodates changes in tabletop weight.
- Innovative safety feature allows up or down adjustment only when the desktop and contents are properly counterbalanced.
- With clean, architectural lines that belie its sophisticated functionality, Float complements any work environment while offering plenty of room under the work surface for legs, knees and feet.
- Built for a long, serviceable life and limited carbon footprint, Float is made using minimal parts and manufacturing processes, and is comprised predominantly of recyclable steel
- Float Table Adjustment Video
The best designs in the world are based on purpose and function. When a design solves a functional problem, as simply and elegantly as possible, the resulting form will be honest and timeless. Uncompromising performance-centric design in its purest form is at the heart of every Humanscale solution. Each of our ergonomic products is designed for uncomplicated use, maximum comfort, a long serviceable life, and a minimal environmental footprint. And that’s why they look good, too.