In today’s fast-paced, agile work environment, there’s no time for discomfort. M10, part of Humanscale’s revolutionary new monitor arm line, instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. Built to hold heavier equipment, a strong triple crossbar allows M10 to hold up to three monitors or 48 pounds – all while maintaining a simple and sleek design.
Featuring innovations like Humanscale’s patented Weight-Compensating Spring Technology and Smart Stop functionality, M10 enables the personalization and flexibility needed for today’s evolving workplaces.
- Made primarily of steel and aluminum
- Please contact us for additional options such as wall mounts, straight links, and non-standard VESA plates
- Allows user to view their monitor(s) at an optimal position
- Rubberized Cable Management makes it simple to run cords through a modular system for a clean, sleek and organized aesthetic
- A patented, weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth and uniform height adjustment
- Built-in Counterbalance Indicator provides the ability to counterbalance the monitor weight before monitor installation to reduce expensive computer setup costs
- Patent-pending Smart Stop allows the user to customize the rotation of the arm, preventing overhang and protecting surrounding equipment
- Patent-pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation. Only one tool is required, and it’s neatly concealed inside the arm base
- 10-year 24/7 warranty
The best designs in the world are based on purpose and function. When a design solves a functional problem, as simply and elegantly as possible, the resulting form will be honest and timeless. Uncompromising performance-centric design in its purest form is at the heart of every Humanscale solution. Each of our ergonomic products is designed for uncomplicated use, maximum comfort, a long serviceable life, and a minimal environmental footprint. And that’s why they look good, too.