Humanscale's QuickStand Lite transforms any fixed-height desk into an active one. Its minimalist aesthetic complements any office environment and supports a variety of hardware. An adjustable keyboard and monitor arm platform provides exceptional stability while typing. An innovative counterbalance mechanism enables users to transition from sitting to standing positions with ease and encourages more movement—creating a truly active workspace.
QuickStand Lite is a sleek, highly adaptable workspace tool suitable for collaborative and hot-desking environments, as well as home offices. Its minimalist aesthetic complements any interior and supports a variety of hardware. Its effortless functionality encourages users to build more movement into their daily routine for long-term health.
- Humanscale Design Studio
- Light monitor mount for 1 monitor up to 11 lbs.
- Heavy monitor mount for 1 monitor between 12 and 22 lbs.
- Standard crossbar monitor mount for 2 monitors up to 24” wide each and weighing up to 22 lbs. combined
- Wide crossbar monitor mount for 2 monitors up to 27” wide each and weighing up to 22 lbs. combined
- Highly recyclable aluminum parts
- Main assembly holds single or dual monitors and can be easily converted to either configuration
- Designed to accommodate users of varying heights with 20” of total height range and 5.5” of vertical monitor adjustment
- Effortless functionality and flexibility allows user to adjust QuickStand Lite as needed to encourage movement and collaboration
- The lightweight QuickStand Lite has a minimal footprint and can be attached to any fixed-height desk
The best designs in the world are based on purpose and function. When a design solves a functional problem, as simply and elegantly as possible, the resulting form will be honest and timeless. Uncompromising performance-centric design in its purest form is at the heart of every Humanscale solution. Each of our ergonomic products is designed for uncomplicated use, maximum comfort, a long serviceable life, and a minimal environmental footprint. And that’s why they look good, too.