Classic suspension design in layered, hand-blown glass with wave-like, horizontal etching. Clear cord is field adjustable and canopy is finished in light grey. Swag mount optional.
- Diffuser: blown and hand grounded glass with satin finish
- Structure: grey lacquered metal
- Max Height: 140 cm / 55 1/8 Inch
- Diffuser Height: 40 cm / 15 3/4 Inch
- Diffuser Diameter: 11 cm / 4 3/8 Inch
- Canopy Diameter: 13 cm / 5 1/8 Inch
- 1 x 60W Incandescent/Halogen E12
- The offcentre element is available
- Swag Kit 3 available
- ADATTO with element B
- cUL listed
Dare. The story Leucos tells to contemporary times is a long, vital and interesting one. A story which began in the sixties calling into question the historical relation between shape and material: it was a revolution. The protagonist was glass, taken away for the first time from the traditional logics of glass art and reinterpreted in an absolutely new way. Taking into consideration the tradition, of course, but also looking at innovative materials and technologies, and reconsidering serial production as an added value to design: the repetition became a multiplication of beauty, and the accessibility an opportunity to offer resources to the creative process.
Leucos Class 40 Suspension Lamp Designed by:
- Ufficio Stile I Tre