A breakfast meeting on the patio or dinner at sunset—there’s something special about taking everyday activities outdoors, especially when Tate sets the scene. Tate is so effortless, refined, and expertly crafted, it sets the standard for outdoor dining furniture. Each table and chair was designed to bring people together for a range of social and workplace activities. And with its classic, clean lines, Tate naturally complements a variety of aesthetics.
- Frame: Powder Coated Aluminum
- Top: Made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) slats.
- Width: 117 cm / 46 inch
- Height: 74 cm / 29 inch
- Length: 117 cm / 46 inch
- Tate tables are designed to be used in indoor or outdoor settings. When used in outdoor environments, Tate may require special care.
- Tate tables compliment Tate seating.
- The optional reducer ring is 38mm in diameter, and may be used to support umbrellas with smaller frames. It is made of powder coated aluminum.
Designed to enhance indoor spaces and engineered to withstand outdoor elements, our portfolio offers flexibility, relaxed sophistication, and performance. From indoor atriums to rooftop lounges, JANUS et Cie specializes in creating out-of-the-ordinary social spaces that foster connection and leave a lasting impression.