The Spark Series Side Chair brings energy to any room, or patio, with its bright colors and unique personality. A perfect balance of design and utility, the chairs are pleasing to the eye, comfortable and versatile.
- Frame is integrally-colored, textured, glass-reinforced polypropylene
- Height: 78.7 cm / 31 inch
- Width: 52 cm / 20.5 inch
- Depth: 55.8 cm / 22 inch
- Seat Height (No Seat Pad): 45.7 cm / 18 inch
- Seat Height (Seat Pad): 43.1 cm / 17 inch
- Waterproof, UV-protected, reinforced polypropylene approved for outdoor use, however seat pads are not suitable for outdoor use
- Made using an innovative co-injection molding process that delivers light, sturdy and easy-to-clean chairs for corporate, healthcare, education, retail and restaurant environments
- Side chairs stack 6-high on the floor, whether non-upholstered or with the optional seat pad
- Wall-saver design, integral glides and stacking spacers protect finishes
- Side and lounge chairs in Recycled Black use up to 40% recycled content
- Ganging mechanism available
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified®
Many Knoll products are subject to shipping charges. Please check our shipping policies for details.
Boasting an extensive portfolio of products ranging from office work systems and residential mid-century modern classics, to textiles and accessories, Knoll is a leader of modern and sustainable design. Iconic designs from classic designers such as Harry Bertoia, Eero Saarinen, Warren Platner, Isamu Noguchi and Florence Knoll herself make up a large component of Knoll's collection, along with innovative contemporary pieces. Knoll's products can be found in private residences and major art museums alike, including 40 products in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. read more...
Founded in 1938, Knoll's reputation for design integrity has a long and decorated history under the guiding principle: "good design is good business." Knoll invests in extensive research, field studies, customer collaborations, and partners with experts from the fields of architecture, organizational behavior, technology and business management to ensure that its products adapt and respond to the evolving needs of their customers. Environmental needs and requirements are not overlooked by design house either. In fact, Knoll is also considered a leader in production practices that reduce waste, conserve natural resources and protect the biosphere.Knoll has a strong international presence in the design world - headquartered in Pennsylvania, USA with showrooms across North America, Europe and represented by dealers throughought Latin America and Asia. www.knoll.com
Knoll Chadwick - Spark® Stacking Side Chair Designed by:
- Don Chadwick
Don Chadwick was born in 1936 in Los Angeles and developed an interest in furniture making from his grandfather, a cabinetmaker. He studied design at the University of California, Los Angeles. It was there that he began to focused on furniture. After hearing Charles and Ray Eames lecture, Chadwick was convinced that furniture design offered designers the chance to use materials in new, innovative ways and to make a real difference in people’s lives.
He founded his own practice in 1964 and his work includes Chadwick Modular Seating, the Spark Chair, the Equa 1 Chair and the Aeron Chair that he designed with Bill Stumpf in 1994 for Herman Miller. Stumpf and Chadwick were awarded the Industrial Designers Society of America Design of the Decade Award for the Aeron Chair in 2000. Recently, Chadwick revisited the Aeron Chair, and worked with Herman Miller for nearly two years to update almost every element of the chair.