MultiGeneration by Knoll® Light Task / High Task is a simple, small-scale task chair with a responsive, open design that allows you to fidget to focus. It encourages natural movement, allowing us to focus, interact and collaborate more effectively.
- Formway Design, 2016
- Height (Light Task): 78 - 95 cm / 31 - 37.5 inch
- Height (High Task): 96.5 - 123 cm / 38 - 48 inch
- Width & Depth (Light Task): 58.5 cm / 23 inch
- Width & Depth (High Task): 68.5 cm / 27 inch
- OPEN DESIGN Allows for 270° sitting, perfect for collaborative, group environments
- PASSIVE FLEX Encourages natural movement, helping with energy and focus
- PERFORATED BACK Provides airflow and coordinates with Generation by Knoll® family of chairs
- ROLLED TOP EDGE Serves armrest when side sitting, or handle for transporting
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY Ensures comfort for extended work sessions
- SWIVEL BASE Provides additional movement for collaboration
- ADJUSTABLE FOOT REST Ensures proper posture for every user
- Tested and approved for use by individuals weighing up to 300 pounds
- The high task chair is ideal for standing height desks, drafting tables and height-adjustable desks
- Warranty 12 years
This chair and other Knoll office chairs have no shipping charges.
Boasting an extensive portfolio of products ranging from office work systems and residential mid-century modern classics, to textiles and accessories, Knoll is a leader of modern and sustainable design. Iconic designs from classic designers such as Harry Bertoia, Eero Saarinen, Warren Platner, Isamu Noguchi and Florence Knoll herself make up a large component of Knoll's collection, along with innovative contemporary pieces. Knoll's products can be found in private residences and major art museums alike, including 40 products in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. read more...
Founded in 1938, Knoll's reputation for design integrity has a long and decorated history under the guiding principle: "good design is good business." Knoll invests in extensive research, field studies, customer collaborations, and partners with experts from the fields of architecture, organizational behavior, technology and business management to ensure that its products adapt and respond to the evolving needs of their customers. Environmental needs and requirements are not overlooked by design house either. In fact, Knoll is also considered a leader in production practices that reduce waste, conserve natural resources and protect the biosphere.Knoll has a strong international presence in the design world - headquartered in Pennsylvania, USA with showrooms across North America, Europe and represented by dealers throughought Latin America and Asia.