Inspired by the idea of bringing pre-existing elements together to make something entirely new, Remix®pairs upholstered comfort with Flex Net Matrix™ technology for active, all-day support. By combining traditionaland innovative elements, Remix delivers unexpected performance in a familiar form.
- Formway Design 2014
- Base: Plastic and polished aluminum
- Overall Height 43.4 inch - 51.3 inch (adds 0.25 inch for aluminum base)
- Overall Width 21 inch armless, 24.5 inch with loop arms, 27 inch with HA arms, 30 inch with HP arms
- Overall Depth 23.5 inch excluding base
- Arm Height from Floor: 26.8 inch - 31.1 inch (height adjustable arms) 26.3 inch - 31.3 inch (high performance arms) 25 inch - 29.5 inch (loop arms) (add 0.25 inch for aluminum base)
- Base Diameter 27.7 inch
- Weight 44.8 lbs (height adjustable/high performance arms) aluminum base adds 1.5 lbs)
- TANDEM BACK™ Comprised of intelligent layers of contrasting materials to provide movement and active support
- FLEX NET MATRIX™ Molded to provide flexibility and resiliency and designed to provide firmer support in the lumbar and shoulder region
- FLEXIBLE BACK FRAME Provides structure but is flexible to allow torsional movements
- FULLY UPHOLSTERED PERIMETER Offers soft, uninterrupted comfort for movement throughout the day
- THREE-POINT TILT LOCK Allows you to relax into the chair for a deep dwell
- SYNCHRONIZED TILT TENSION CONTROL Provides a smooth, effortless recline and enables personalized fit
- Remix chairs can be upholstered in any two fabrics or leathers, please contact us to order that option
This chair and other Knoll office chairs have no shipping charges.
Boasting an extensive portfolio of products ranging from office work systems and residential mid-century modern classics, to textiles and accessories, Knoll is a leader of modern and sustainable design. Iconic designs from classic designers such as Harry Bertoia, Eero Saarinen, Warren Platner, Isamu Noguchi and Florence Knoll herself make up a large component of Knoll's collection, along with innovative contemporary pieces. Knoll's products can be found in private residences and major art museums alike, including 40 products in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. read more...
Founded in 1938, Knoll's reputation for design integrity has a long and decorated history under the guiding principle: "good design is good business." Knoll invests in extensive research, field studies, customer collaborations, and partners with experts from the fields of architecture, organizational behavior, technology and business management to ensure that its products adapt and respond to the evolving needs of their customers. Environmental needs and requirements are not overlooked by design house either. In fact, Knoll is also considered a leader in production practices that reduce waste, conserve natural resources and protect the biosphere.Knoll has a strong international presence in the design world - headquartered in Pennsylvania, USA with showrooms across North America, Europe and represented by dealers throughought Latin America and Asia.