As opposed to the original tube table clock, where the aesthetics are a result of the concept, the tube watch used the extruded ring as a starting point for the design.The quality materials and the industrial appearance of the dial give this watch its sophisticated yet solid and raw character. Both watch models, the D-series with leather strap and the S-series with a steel band, show a different interpretation of the iconic watch face.
The precisely cut ring and the high quality 316L stainless steel give this watch its refined, yet tough and industrial character. The tube watch S38 has a 10 ATM water resistancy and a sapphire crystal lens.
- Piet Hein Eek, 2016
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Lens Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Case Diameter: 3.8 cm / 1.5 inch
- Thickness: 0.96 cm / 0.38 inch
- Bracelet Width: 2 cm / 0.78 inch
- Bracelet 316L solid stainless steel with butterfly clasp
- Crown Screw down crown with diamond cut teeth
- Power supply SR626SW battery (included)
- Water Resistance 10ATM / 100 meter
- Japanese Miyota 2035 – 3 hand Movement
- Warranty 2 year