Small scale, semi recessed fixture providing downward light through a thick, hand poured glass diffuser.
- Toso, Massari & Associates
- Upper Height: 13.97 cm / 5 1/2 Inch
- Height: 5.7 cm / 2 1/4 Inch
- Width: 13.97 cm / 5 1/2 Inch
- 1 x 16W, 23W LED 0-10V, ELV 2700K
- 1 x 16W, 23W LED 0-10V, ELV 3000K
- 1 x 16W, 23W LED 0-10V, ELV 3500K
- 1 x 16W, 23W LED 0-10V, ELV 4000K
- Diffuser available in crystal or satin white glass
- cUL listed
Dare. The story Leucos tells to contemporary times is a long, vital and interesting one. A story which began in the sixties calling into question the historical relation between shape and material: it was a revolution. The protagonist was glass, taken away for the first time from the traditional logics of glass art and reinterpreted in an absolutely new way. Taking into consideration the tradition, of course, but also looking at innovative materials and technologies, and reconsidering serial production as an added value to design: the repetition became a multiplication of beauty, and the accessibility an opportunity to offer resources to the creative process.