The fixture emits an asymmetrical glare-free, downward directed light distribution. Softly illuminating its cut-out shape while providing an efficient horizontal illumination on the ground or floor. Perfectly fit for indoor as well as outdoor applications.
- Christian Flindt
- Front and back housing: Die cast aluminum
- Light Engine: Die cast aluminum and injection molded acrylic
Small - Flindt Wall 200
- Diameter: 20 cm / 7.9 inch
- Depth: 2.4 cm / 0.94 inch
Medium - Flindt Wall 300
- Diameter: 29.9 cm / 11.8 inch
- Depth: 3.3 cm / 1.3 inch
Large - Flindt Wall 400
- Diameter: 39.8 cm / 15.7 inch
- Depth: 3.9 cm / 1.5 inch
- Small: 10W LED 2700K / 3000K DIM 0-10V
- Medium & Large: 30W LED 2700K / 3000K DIM 0-10V
- Surface: Mounted directly to finished surface over a recessed 3 inch octagonal junction
- Wet location
- cULus listed
The essence of Louis Poulsen Lighting is to create human-friendly lighting – lighting that makes people feel comfortable and relaxed and creates an excellent atmosphere. Louis Poulsen's lighting philosophy consists of three elements: function, comfort and ambience. Louis Poulsen Lighting wants people to feel they are in good company.
For more than eighty years, Louis Poulsen has collaborated with such visionary architects and designers as Arne Jacobsen, Verner Panton and Foster+Partners to produce innovative lighting solutions for buildings and their surroundings. Poul Henningsen, designer of the iconic Artichoke Pendant Light, began a lifelong collaboration with Louis Poulsen Lighting in 1925 that lasted until his death. To this day, Louis Poulsen Lighting still benefits from his genius.
Louis Poulsen Lighting offers a complete product line that includes suspended, ceiling, pendants, table, floor and wall lighting for both indoor and outdoor use. The superior styling, craftsmanship and quality of Louis Poulsen products can be found on projects around the globe.