The fixture provides direct glare-free horizontal light while reflecting some of the light through the rear of the head, illuminating the top of the arm. The ergonomic design of the fixture head shapes the light and gives optimal light direction. A simple mechanical system provides great freedom of movement, so the light can always be set in the ideal position in the workspace. The shade is painted white on the inside, reflecting comfortable diffused light.
- Base: Steel
- Arms and Lamp Head: Aluminum
- Joints: Anodized Aluminum
- Stem: Aluminum
- Diffuser Diameter: 14.9 cm / 5.9 inch
- Height: 44.9 cm / 22 inch
- Arm Height: 43.4 cm, 45.9 cm / 17.1 inch, 18.1 inch
- Base Diameter: 22 cm / 13 inch
- 1 x 10W LED 2700K / 3000K
- Cord Type: White (White finish), black (non-white finish)
- Switch: High/low/off button on the fixture head
- Timer Function: 4 hours or 8 hours
- LED Driver: Separate, plugs into power outlet
- Dry location
- cULus Listed
The essence of Louis Poulsen Lighting is to create human-friendly lighting – lighting that makes people feel comfortable and relaxed and creates an excellent atmosphere. Louis Poulsen's lighting philosophy consists of three elements: function, comfort and ambience. Louis Poulsen Lighting wants people to feel they are in good company.
For more than eighty years, Louis Poulsen has collaborated with such visionary architects and designers as Arne Jacobsen, Verner Panton and Foster+Partners to produce innovative lighting solutions for buildings and their surroundings. Poul Henningsen, designer of the iconic Artichoke Pendant Light, began a lifelong collaboration with Louis Poulsen Lighting in 1925 that lasted until his death. To this day, Louis Poulsen Lighting still benefits from his genius.
Louis Poulsen Lighting offers a complete product line that includes suspended, ceiling, pendants, table, floor and wall lighting for both indoor and outdoor use. The superior styling, craftsmanship and quality of Louis Poulsen products can be found on projects around the globe.