For the first time in the Luceplan catalogue, Farel introduces an iconic dome structure, a neutral geometric form proposed in sound-absorbing thermoformed material with outer fabric cladding.
- Diego Sferrazza, 2018
- Shade: Flame Retardant Acoustic Material and Fabric
- Rings and Heat Sink in Coated Aluminum
- Diffuser Diameter: 80 cm / 31.5 Inch
- Diffuser Height: 40 cm / 15.7 Inch
- Cable Height: 300 cm / 9.8 Feet
- 1 x 25W LED 3000K CRI 90 (light source included)
- Dimmable 0-10V
- cUL Listed
Luceplan was founded with the objective of creating and producing interior and exterior lighting and to enhance the quality of living. Energy saving is top priority. Embracing the environmental compatibility of their whole operation – from choice of materials to the manufacturing process, from product durability to product maintenance. If an object is to last, it needs to be beautiful as well as technologically sound. But a long-lasting product also offers better environmental compatibility and it outlives fashions. Formed in 1978, Luceplan’s history is marked by well-defined constant – experimentation, research and quality and by a philosophy focused on creating “beautiful items for the public at large”.