Chispa is a portable, rechargeable, waterproof lamp for both outdoor and indoor use. With a design that combines elements of a high-quality garage light and a camp lantern, the Chispa is lightweight and eminently useful, with three different light levels for different settings and moods.
- Joan Gaspar, 2020
- Colored polycarbonate base and structure, with white opal polyethylene diffuser
- Metal semi-hoop for hanging the lamp
- Base is partially coated with black rubber
- Height: 7 inch
- Width: 3.9 inch
- 3.5W LED SMD 2700K CRI90
- Class III 5V 1.5A IP44
- 7 hours at peak power, 14 hours at medium power, and 28 hours at quarter power
- Included: Micro-USB-C type charging cable, black cord, hook and metal piece that allows to hang the lamp
- Requires a USB charger rated at 1.5 A
- Created in collaboration with the CUPRA brand
At Marset, we’re convinced that we do more than lamps. We take care of light and its various nuances and effects to improve people’s quality of life. Design is what sets us apart at Marset, and that’s where our vocation for good design was born: to make a product with the utmost rigor and innovation that generates a beautiful light and that can surprise, thrill and endure, so that we can contribute our bit to a more sustainable world.