Through the language of textiles, Joan Gaspar has designed a light of flexible, ductile materials that sifts the light as readily as it moves with the wind. In the Jaima collection, the light is the shade and weaver of emotions.
This new collection takes its name from the bedouin tents of North Africa, and is inspired by their varied fabrics and forms. The textilene shade is available in three sizes and four different colors, with a blank interior to optimize the quality of the downward light.
- Joan Gaspar, 2018
- Shade made of textilene with the inner part always in white
- Canopy and structure in lacquered grey
- Jaima 43 IP65 (Small): Shade ø 16.9 x 19.6 inch
- Jaima 54 IP65 (Medium): Shade ø 21.2 x 24.8 inch
- Jaima 71 IP65 (Large): Shade ø 27.9 x 32.2 inch
- Diffuser Height: 19.6 inch
- Canopy Diameter: 4.3 inch
- Canopy Height: 1.3 inch
- Cable Length: 6.6 feet
- 15W LED COB 2700K CRI90 529lm (included)
- Triac phase control dimmer
- Suitable for wet locations
- cULus listed
At Marset, we’re convinced that we do more than lamps. We take care of light and its various nuances and effects to improve people’s quality of life. Design is what sets us apart at Marset, and that’s where our vocation for good design was born: to make a product with the utmost rigor and innovation that generates a beautiful light and that can surprise, thrill and endure, so that we can contribute our bit to a more sustainable world.