The organic construction of Stick System is the creation of Czech designers Jan Plechac and Henry Wielgus, who in recent years have earned recognition for their design philosophy.
"We wanted to create a clever and aesthetically beautiful design solution for a modern generation: Stick System can be extended and adapted to fit different spaces. It enables multiple options, which makes it a pragmatic interior solution to today’s increasing needs", comments Jan Plechac.
Stick system is presented in various color combinations and wooden hues, and with maximum attention to detail, the combined wood and steel structure perfectly harmonizes with the chosen color palate for a clean, soft and light appearance we refer to as Soft Minimalism. As an add-on to the shelving system, light steel plates work as mobile shelves for placing books, plates, lamps and other objects.
- Jan & Henry
- Poles: White-painted Ash, Dark-stained Ash, or Natural Ash
- Brackets/Shelves: Powder-coated Steel
- 1 Shelf - 73 cm / 28.9 inch
- 2 Shelves - 134 cm / 52.9 inch
- 3 Shelves - 195 cm / 76.9 inch
- 4 Shelves - 256 cm / 100.9 inch
- 5 Shelves - 318 cm / 125.0 inch
- 6 Shelves - 378 cm / 149.0 inch
- 7 Shelves - 439 cm / 173.0 inch
- 2 Shelves - 57 cm / 22.3 inch
- 3 Shelves - 94 cm / 37.1 inch
- 4 Shelves - 132 cm / 52.0 inch
- 5 Shelves - 170 cm / 66.8 inch
- 6 Shelves - 208 cm / 81.7 inch
- 7 Shelves - 245 cm / 96.5 inch
- All Sizes: 50 cm / 19.7 inch
- Max weight capacity on each shelf: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- Please contact us for custom arrangements of the Stick System
Based in Fredensborg, Denmark, MENU is a design company collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world. They deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look. They call it Soft Minimalism. Obsessed with clever solutions and functional details, each new Menu product always has a new function, a new material or a new production method. That originality makes each product a true Menu product.
They are passionate, original and responsible. Using local factories or small private co-operatives Menu can produce good, high quality products and at the same time provide the people involved in the production with a better economic foundation.