The new task pendant by danish designer Gry Holmskov strikes a harmonious, breathtaking balance between function and aesthetics. Its pure, linear form not only catches the eye but also serves a key purpose: to spread light in a way ideal for countless applications, giving rise to new, flexible ways of illuminating diverse spaces. The pendant’s light intensity and color temperature can be adjusted with an app, making it easier than ever to create the best illumination for the time of day, season, or desired ambience.
Lightweight yet strong in its construction, the Task Pendant emits directed, adaptable, downward, wide-angle light via an elegant LED bulb that can fully illuminate a conference table. It is suspended from nearly invisible fishing wire, creating the illusion of hanging freely in mid-air.
Both in its pared-down form and soft, pleasant light, the design makes a statement without ever becoming obtrusive. This balance makes the Task Pendant an essential, welcome part of the décor above conference tables, bar areas, lobbies, lounges, counters, and other spaces enhanced by glare-free illumination designed for human movement and interaction.
- Gry Holmskov
- Anodized Aluminum, PCB, PC
- Diameter: 2.5 cm / 1 inch
- Length: 135 cm / 53 inch
- Cord Length: 500 cm / 197 inch
- 24W Integrated LED, 1300 lm, 2700-4000K (Standard 2700 K)
- Dimmable with MENU Lighting App (iOS and Android)
- By installing and using the mobile app, you can control light intensity and color temperature. You can add multiple fixtures into the same system so that you can control one or many lamps with the swipe of a thumb. If the lamp is installed without using the application, it defaults to a medium temperature and intensity for everyday work and life.
- Canopy included
Based in Fredensborg, Denmark, MENU is a design company collaborating with some of the most talented designers in the world. They deliver high quality design with a crisp Scandinavian look. They call it Soft Minimalism. Obsessed with clever solutions and functional details, each new Menu product always has a new function, a new material or a new production method. That originality makes each product a true Menu product.
They are passionate, original and responsible. Using local factories or small private co-operatives Menu can produce good, high quality products and at the same time provide the people involved in the production with a better economic foundation.