The SPLIT table derives its name from its unique feature of split and bent legs. An excellent example of the Scandinavian design tradition, SPLIT combines a seemingly solid structure with a light and delicately balanced base. Ideal both for private and professional use.
- Staffan Holm
- Solid oak table top
- Length: 220 cm / 86.6 inch
- Height: 73 cm / 28.7 inch
- Width: 90 cm / 35.4 inch
- Length between legs: 189 cm / 74.4 inch
- Width between legs: 66 cm / 26 inch
- For long term care, it is recommended that the table top is treated 2-3 times a year with special oak wood oil that assists with making the wood resistant to stains and fluids
- The wood should not be subject to excessive humidity, heat or direct sun light
At Muuto, it’s all about finding new perspectives. They take inspiration from their Nordic roots to create pieces that are new and fresh, yet true to their Scandinavian design heritage. They call this approach New Nordic. Muuto creates furniture, lighting and home accessories with that very characteristically Scandinavian style.
At Muuto good design starts with the person. The journey from idea to object is begun by an individual’s spark of creativity. Muuto handpicks the brightest design talents in Scandinavia and gives them the freedom to express their individual story through everyday objects, pushing the boundaries of Scandinavian design in their own way, offering their own new perspectives. How do they see a chair, vase, lamp or any other everyday product? A range full of new perspectives, or “muutos” as the Finnish would say. By giving their designers the space to let loose with their imaginations, the results can often be fantastic.