Available in a round or square version, Ledbar is a simple and sleek design that brings high-performance LED lighting to any space.
- NA Design
- Extruded aluminum body with clear matte anodized finish
- Aluminum end caps with grey powder coat finish
- Steel cables
- Diffuser in extruded acrylic with frosted finish
- Length: 118.3, 147.5, 234.9 cm / 46 5/8, 58, 92 1/2 inch
- Height: 7.2 cm / 2 7/8 inch
- Width: 4.2 cm / 1 3/4 Inch
- 48 inch Direct Lighting: 27W LED 3000/3500K >90 CRI
- 48 inch Direct + Indirect Lighting: 35W LED 3000/3500K >90 CRI
- 60 inch Direct Lighting: 27W LED 3000/3500K >90 CRI
- 60 inch Direct + Indirect Lighting: 35W LED 3000/3500K >90 CRI
- 96 inch Direct Lighting: 56W LED 3000/3500K >90 CRI
- 96 inch Direct + Indirect Lighting: 83W LED 3000/3500K >90 CRI
- Integrated light source
- Dimmable 2-Wire
- Direct Lighting (Downward Lighting), or Direct + Indirect Lighting (Upward and Downward Lighting)
- Junction box cover with white powder coat finish
- Adjustable cables
- Junction box can be centered on cable or mounted independently
- UL listed
Upholding Italy's reputation for excellence and innovation in design, Artemide is a world leader in contemporary lighting. Offering both residential and commercial lighting solutions, Artemide has made forward thinking a company policy. Instantly recognizable designs originating from the 1960's, when Artemide was founded by Ernesto Gismondi, are still in production today along side contemporary lighting creations by current acclaimed designers. Artemide's expansive catologue ranges from the organic and elegant Logico collection to the clean and simple spheres of the Castore family. Many of the most iconic products of history can be found here.
The Artemide Group is much more than lighting. A core element of the manufacturer is their commitment to ethical conduct and social responsibility. A progressive environmental policy is also a major element in both production methods and technology research. What Artemide is most widely known for however, is a coined design philosophy that defines the company's approach: the Human Light Philosophy. Thoughtfully considering the user's lifestyle, daily activities and investment in home, Human Light sets out to provide an illuminated companion, rather than just simply illumination. Lights that are adaptable, flexible and allow for optimum visual precision while conserving environmental resources are Human Lights. A light that accompanies us during our daily activities and has a tangible effect on our well being, emotional health and ultimately our quality of life is Artemide.