The Cascina quilted coverlet revisits the iconic Masaccio quilt providing a perfect combination to lend the bed a clean and unique look. The applied border with three thin embroidered lines forms a U on the coverlet and makes it extremely elegant, an authentic Made in Italy bed linen. The Cascina quilted coverlet is made with soft cotton 300 t.c. sateen and is available in different elegant color combinations to be coordinated with any decòr. 80 gr/sqm polyester filling, the coverlet reverses to cotton percale in the same color of the top side.
- 100% Egyptian Combed Cotton
- Twin (special order): 74 Inch x 102 Inch
- Queen: 95 Inch x 102 Inch
- King: 114 Inch x 102 Inch
- Solid sateen, reverse in plain cotton
- Machine wash "lukewarm" water, from 85°F (30°C) to 105°F (40°C), delicate cycle (it is recommended to wash high thread count linens in cold water to minimize shrinkage)
- Use a mild detergent
- Cold Rinse
- Do not use bleach
- Wash linens separately from other fabrics, separate light & dark colors
- Remove washed linens immediately after the wash cycle is complete especially collections with different color applied borders. Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry delicate cycle, low heat. Remove while damp for less wrinkling
- Iron if desired, low heat
- Made in Italy
All Signoria collections are designed and made in Italy. The styles range from the classical to the contemporary. Always looking for new colour palettes, designs, and naturally elegant styles, these extraordinary linens are defined by the landscape of Tuscany! The attention paid to the fabric selection, and of the dyeing and finishing process guarantee an extraordinary durability.