With the new Stockholm collection of centerpieces, Swedish designer duo Bernadotte & Kylberg has created an iconic series of timeless vases with bold, artistic patterns and a mix of enamel and aluminum. Stockholm Aquatic is inspired by the full pallet of blue nuances reflected in the Baltic sea throughout the year. The pattern makes a clear reference to the waves breaking on the sea.
- Bernadotte & Kylberg, 2015
- Aluminum and Cold Enamel, Aquatic Pattern
- Diameter: 14.1 cm / 5.6 inch
- Height: 15.7 cm / 6.1 inch
- Diameter: 18 cm / 7 inch
- Height: 19.4 cm / 7.6 inch
- Diameter: 22.5 cm / 8.9 Inch
- Height: 21.2 cm / 8.3 Inch
- Artistic design and patterns
- Simple yet iconic and timeless shapes and forms
- Each pattern is handmade thus differences can occur
- Aluminum with enamel. Can be cleaned with dish soap and a soft cloth (not dishwasher safe)
Surprising, innovative, best-in-class, high-quality Scandinavian design, “the brand that tickles the design gene”. Started over 50 years ago by two army friends looking to start a trading business, Niels Stellan Høm and Carton Madelaire heard about a small factory in Fårevejle, Denmark, called Danish Stainless. Stelton (a combination of their two names) began marketing a stainless gravy boat that sold like hotcakes in Danish hardware stores and was also a hit in Europe. Beginning with award-winning designs by Arne Jacobsen, perhaps Denmark’s greatest architect and designer, Stelton invited new designers to furnish innovative product ideas to appeal to a broader range of consumer tastes. Stelton products have become the epitome of Danish design.