This chair was designed as early as 1885. Its distinct feature is the plywood fan filling the backrest. The upholstered version can be upgraded with decorative studs framing the seat and the top of the backrest.
- Ton R & D
- Frame: beech
- Seat: veneer, upholstered
- Height: 80 cm / 31.5 inch
- Width: 44.5 cm / 17.5 inch
- Depth: 48 cm / 18.9 inch
- Seat Height: 46 cm / 18.1 inch
- It is possible to apply special finishing to the ends of legs of selected products, which resembles "socks".
- Upholstery of selected models can be complemented with decorative nails, especially if upholstered with artificial or natural leather.
- If the product should meet safety standards for public spaces, one can order upholstery with self extinguishing PUR foam.
- Engraved ornaments are made by laser on the outer side of the backrest into the depth of approximately 0.1 cm.
- Please contact us for these options or to order less than 4 pieces.
TON chairs and tables are linked by their high quality, unique technologies and contemporary design features. They are created in the place with the longest tradition in bending wood in the world.