A design of this armchair was inspired by history and bending possibilities. Its big advantage is stackability, which determines the use of this chair not only in households but also in cafes or restaurants.
- Frame: beech
- Seat: veneer, upholstered
- Height: 79 cm / 31.1 inch
- Width: 60.5 cm / 23.8 inch
- Depth: 53 cm / 20.8 inch
- Armrest height: 66.5 cm / 26.1 inch
- Seat Width: 46.5 cm / 18.3 inch
- Seat Depth: 44 cm / 17.3 inch
- Upholstery of selected models can be complemented with decorative nails, especially if upholstered with artificial or natural leather.
- If the product should meet safety standards for public spaces, one can order upholstery with self extinguishing PUR foam.
- Please contact us for these options or to order less than 4 pieces.
Our products are made by people using traditional wood bending technology. Since 1861 the art of wood bending and the love of the craft have been passed from one generation to another in Bystřice pod Hostýnem in the Czech Republic. In more than 150 years, six generations of craftsmen have worked in the factory and they have made their indelible mark in its history. Our current contribution to the historic milestones are products using split solid wood bent into opposite directions.
If you have chosen TON products, the chances are that you not only appreciate high quality handcraft but you are also a lover of design and timeless beauty. We are glad to see that by making this decision you have joined the group of extraordinary friends of TON.