A classic chair that will last years and will never bore. Thanks to ergonomic design, the generous backrest and pressed plywood seat guarantee comfort. Solid wood construction, enhanced with skilfully bent wood, ensures strength and stability.
- Frame: beech, oak
- Seat/Back: Veneer upholstered
- Height: 81 cm / 31.8 inch
- Seat Height: 45 cm / 17.7 inch
- Width: 51 cm / 20 inch
- Depth: 54.5 cm / 21.4 inch
- If the product should meet safety standards for public spaces, one can order upholstery with self extinguishing PUR foam.
- Engraved ornaments are made by laser on the outer side of the backrest into the depth of approximately 0.1 cm.
- Please contact us for these options or to order less than 4 pieces.
TON products are made by people using traditional wood bending technology. Since 1861 the art of wood bending and the love of the craft have been passed from one generation to another in Bystřice pod Hostýnem in the Czech Republic. In more than 150 years, six generations of craftsmen have worked in the factory and they have made their indelible mark in its history. TON's current contribution to the historic milestones are products using split solid wood bent into opposite directions.
If you have chosen TON products, the chances are that you not only appreciate high quality handcraft but you are also a lover of design and timeless beauty. We are glad to see that by making this decision you have joined the group of extraordinary friends of TON.