Michel Charlot developed the Davy Table (2014) to complement the legendary Landi Chair designed by Hans Coray in the same material. This makes them an ideal combination, especially for outdoor settings.
- Michel Charlot, 2014
- Table top: aluminum sheeting with punched hole in center, matte anodized aluminum.
- Leg mounts: die-cast zinc, powder-coated in light gray. Plastic plugs for stacking protection made of light gray TPE.
- Base: table legs made of bent aluminum tubing, matte anodized surface finish.
- Top Width: 44 cm / 13/4 inch
- Top Depth: 75 cm / 29 1/2 inch
- Base Height: 72 cm / 28 1/2 inch
- Glides: glides in light gray injection-molded TPE.
- Stacking: the Davy Table can be stacked at an angle (max. 4 tables).
- Leveling: to level the table on uneven surfaces, the height of the legs can be individually adjusted by rotating the glides.
- Applications: suitable for outdoor use.
- Range of use: recommended for residential use only.
Vitra is a Swiss company dedicated to improving the quality of homes, offices and public spaces through the power of design. Their products and concepts are developed in an intensive design process, bringing together engineering excellence with the creative genius of today’s leading international designers. It is Vitra’s goal to create furniture and accessories that are functional and inspiring. Founded in 1950, Vitra produces many products from internationally recognized designers such as Verner Panton, Isamu Noguchi, Eero Saarinen and Jasper Morrison.