Sissi is a sculptural, very versatile, self- centered and contemporary piece.
"Its modern design winks cheekily at the past and at the female world. The merging and intersecting rings look as if they have been bent by the hand of the Viennese craftsmen, whom since over a century ago, would offer the world an elegant and design archetype. The connections, linked in such a sensual way, turn Sissi into a refined and sculptural piece, just like the ultimate Viennese chair - famous for its wooden curves- it is inspired by. Just like a confident, self-assured women changes her clothes to suit her mood, this chair is complemented by an essential part of its design, the seat cover." - Ludovica and Roberto Palomba.
- Polypropylene copolymer with glass fiber, natural polyethylene semisoft feet.
- Width: 52.8 cm / 20.8 inch
- Depth: 56.8 cm / 22.4 inch
- Height: 82.8 cm / 32.6 inch
- Seat Height: 46.9 cm / 18.5 inch
- Armrest Height: 67.8 cm / 26.7 inch
- Also available with seat cover.
- Stackable up to a maximum of four pieces.
- Do not stand on it, use the chair as a ladder.
- Conform to Level 1° of EN 16139:2013 regulation.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Please contact us if you wish to order the cushion in the different categories of fabrics and leathers
- Note: (Titanium) Due to the delicacy of the finish it is not recommended to stack the chairs. The company reserves the right not to accept any complaints.
Driade is an aesthetic lab in continuous search for beauty in living space. The vast Driade catalogue includes home, garden and public spaces furniture. pieces of art and objects for daily use, souls that blend each other harmoniously. all this makes Driade unique in design world. The aesthetic lab is the result of the desire to introduce experimentation into mass-produced products. The search for creativity in each product constitutes the mission of the enterprise itself. Driade creates products that are unique, eclectic, eccentric but at the same time elegant, timeless and, above all, joyful. Within this alchemy of means of expression and sensations, everyone finds a Driade that it looks like him.
Driade Sissi Side Armchair Designed by:
- Ludovica & Roberto Palomba
Ludovica & Roberto Palomba
Italy, founded Palomba Serafini Associati in 1994
"Our goal is to design free projects, able to interact in an evident and immediate way with people who choose them. Our success is measured by the amount of persons worldwide who have chosen to share their lives intimately with our products." - Ludovica & Roberto Palomba
The high quality of their project is their distinctive mark. They collaborate with the most prestigious design brands all over the world and the majority of their products designed since 1994 is still in production.
Numerous awards such as Compasso D’Oro, Red Dot Award, Design Plus Award, Product Innovation Award, German Design Award, Elle Decoration International Design Award attest to their work.
Ludovica+Roberto Palomba currently develop important residential architecture, contract, interior and yacht design projects worldwide.