Showcasing a harmony of chunky texture and simple, abstract composition, the Bala series brings a sense of Scandinavian-inspired comfort into your space. Made from 100% New Zealand wool, each rug is hand-woven and features oversized knots to create a textural surface that is warm, inviting and cozy underfoot. A single stripe of subdued color draws your eye across the rug’s nubbly surface. This rug is perfect for bedrooms, nurseries and living rooms.
- 100% New Zealand wool
- Small: 5 x 8 feet
- Large: 8 x 10 feet
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it.
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Hand-bound edges.
- Premium backing.
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odour.
- For spills, blot immediately with a towel and use mild soap only if necessary. Test in an inconspicuous area. Blot to dry.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Shipping charge will be priced during checkout.
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.