Echoing the refined look of notable Scandinavian archtypes, the Tallinn Ottoman showcases a subtle sculptural quality—especially when combined with the Tallinn Chair—that gives this design its distinctive style. With an FSC®-Certified frame and slim, gently curved legs, the Tallinn Ottoman combines strength and durability with elevated elements that can be placed in a multitude of spaces.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam and securely attaches to the base by hook and loop fasteners
- Constructed with 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551)
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel
- Width: 51 cm / 20 inch
- Depth: 48 cm / 19 inch
- Seat Height: 38 cm / 15 inch
- Can be used as a footrest or as extra seating
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested
Shipping charge will be priced during checkout.
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.